Are you looking for more than just career? Are you passionate & seeking feelings of fulfilment and purpose, whilst also striving for the perfect work/life balance? If you answered YES! Check us out below, here is what you can expect if you become a member of our incredible team!
We like to hire based on positive vibes and loyalty. Why? Because commitment & our team are important to us. We want you to love coming to work every single day, to feel a part of our team culture, to be apart of an environment that is supportive and will assist you in developing your skills as your career progresses, all whilst having fun! We are all about empowering each other and inspiring others with our beliefs and actions.
So if you are someone whom …
- wants to CONNECT with your team & communicate openly with others
- likes to SHARE resources and knowledge with your fellow team members
- is COMMITED to developing your skills and grow with the company
- is LOYAL and acts with integrity and honesty
- actively takes responsibility and OWNERSHIP of your work and clients
- respects your own BOUNDARIES and that of your clients and team through great time management, personal organisation and prioritising a work, life, balance
- believes in continued LEARNING and personal development
- VALUES making a difference in the lives of others and watching them develop across their lifespan….then we absolutely must meet! APPLY NOW BELOW
At Spectrum Therapy we are passionate about helping our team maintain a work – life balance, where you thrive!
From 4-day work weeks, career pathways and professional development to social connection, health and wellbeing activities and flexible working arrangements, our perks will support you to work in a career and live the life you always dreamed of.
Health & Wellbeing
Look after your mind and body with team yoga classes and leave for self-care. Regular social events to bond with teammates and make lifelong friends
Balance your work and home life so you can get to the gym, run errands during the week and really be present and enjoy the weekend with family and friends. With the opportunity to work from home, time traveling can be reduced but when you are coming into clinic, know that there will always be a car spot free and your desk awaiting, exactly how you left it!
Whether you are just starting out in your career or an experienced clinician we have growth and development options available. With coaching, supervision, professional development, and a clear career progression pathway, your skillset will always be growing.
There is so much to learn & integrate the first year out of uni & so we have designed a specialised program just for new grads! Giving you extra support and learning opportunities, while you find your feet.
Getting clear and understanding your purpose helps ignite passion and feelings of fulfillment. We want you to get every opportunity to practice in your genius zone, not get stuck in completing admin tasks and working outside of your scope. That is why we provide full administrative support and promote a multidisciplinary team, learn from the best but work in your niche.
We can’t wait to welcome you 🙂